Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Exploring Hyderabad

I am wondering whether its traveling that I have picked up lately OR is it some random dots that connect to form a pattern; from one place to another, places to people, stories around  places; making it interesting. 

I have been in Hyderabad from around a year now. Sometimes, I feel I am new to it, and often I also see myself suggesting others about the city. The food, clothes, things to experience, places to see and places to be!

While this is certain that Hyderabad is always going to be new to me, no matter how much I plan to explore; I have decided not to think about 'Where should I go next?', I rather 'Just go' somewhere. Believe me, I arrive at just the right place! 

Golconda fort is nothing but just another tourist place, Charminar will remain a place where people click their photographs, Hussain Sagar is limited to having ice-creams around the lake -- If you do not make an effort to learn, whats the history behind these. There is a 'Hyderabad' in every street of 'Hyderabad'

Though, such already explored (yet newest) places are visited by almost everyone; when one connects with the real stories, such places come alive - and talk to you!

I have my 'Things to do when you are in Hyderabad' which is very personal to me and my interests. I would love to keep expanding that list to 'To do', 'To have', 'To visit', 'To experience', 'To ..' 

If you don't know Hyderabad








No comments:

Post a Comment